NEW DELHI, Dec 23: A massive fire broke out at Ankura Hospital in Hyderabad on Saturday. The hospital management said the outdoor lights which were placed on the terrace caught fire probably due to short-circuit.
The fire department was informed, and the blaze was brought under control immediately, said the hospital. Officials said there were no casualties in the fire.
A fire department official said around 15 patients were inside the hospital, and they were shifted to another institute in time.